(Because someone has to “sweat” the details)
General Program Details
- Programs run continuously and participants are billed every 4 weeks.
- Participants are not required to commit to programs for a given period of time and may stop participation by giving the club 7 days’ notice prior to their scheduled charge date.
- Programs are available for members and non-members.
- Missed sessions can be made up within a given 4 week cycle (based on availability and other criteria).
- Participants may choose programs that meet once, twice or three times per week.
- Participants who choose programs that meet more than once per week may select a variety of programs.
- Each training session is 50 minutes in duration.
- Maximum participants per session is 8.
- Drop-ins are available only if the session has not sold out and are first come, first serve.
- Sessions are available only to the purchaser of the program and are not transferrable.
- Members may set up their own groups and programs (8 participants max) with a desirable day and time and we will do our best to accommodate the group.
See front desk for specific details, pricing options and program availability.